Vinocation is a new and exciting French wine importer, specialising in sourcing hand-crafted, great value wines from small, independent wine producers, with a passion for making premium quality wine.
Spring Mixed Cases
We have 3 mixed cases of Spring wines now available, catering for various different tastes and budgets.
The first case is a ‘tasting selection’ of 12 different bottles of everyday drinking wines (Rosés, whites, reds and sparkling). These are ‘affordable’ wines, yet still include medal-winners such as the sparkling Rosé and the Brouilly and Julienas Beaujolais.
The second case (Rosés and whites), and the third case (Reds), feature slightly more expensive wines suitable for social occasions (when back on the agenda!), and for that reason we have included 2 bottles of each wine. We offer a discount on each of the cases, and if more 2 cases are purchased we will accompany your order with a bottle of pink medal-winning sparkling Bordeaux wine.
Also note you can make up your own selection or modify the cases according to your choice and we will re-price with the discount. Please email or phone us with your requirements. Or simply fill out our contact form.
£163 - 12 bottles
- Crémant de Bordeaux Rosé NV £16
- Berne Esprit IGP Mediterranée Rosé 2019 £14
- Berne Inspiration Cotes de Provence Rosé 2019 £17
- Crémant de Bordeaux blanc NV £16
- Domaine Lavallée Saint-Bris 2018 £15
- Domaine Fichet VDF Chardonnay 2019 £12
- Domaine Fichet Bourgogne Aligoté 2019 £13
- Cave de Fleurie Brouilly 2018 £14
- Cave de Fleurie Julienas 2018 £14
- Chateau de Bonhoste Bordeaux rouge 2018 £10.50
- Chateau Haut-Langlade Montagne St. Emilion 2016 £15
- Domaine Fichet Burgundy Pinot Noir ‘Tradition’ 2018 £15.50
£202 - 12 bottles
- Berne Inspiration Cotes de Provence Rosé 2019 £17 x 2
- Terres de Berne Cotes de Provence Rosé 2019 £18 x2
- Chateau de Bonhoste Bordeaux blanc Cuvée Prestige 2018 £16 x2
- Benoit Chauveau Sancerre 2019 £18 x 2
- Cave de Bissey Rully 2018 £19 x 2
- Domaine Fichet Pouilly Fuissé 2018 £21 x2
£207 - 12 bottles
- Les Valentines St. Emilion Grand Cru2016 £21 x 2
- Chateau La Faurie Maison Neuve Lalande de Pomerol 2017 £20 x 2
- Chateau La Mouliere Bergerac red Cuvée Prestige 2015 £15 x 2
- Domaine Fichet ‘La Fraisiere’ Burgundy Pinot Noir 2017 £19.50 x 2
- Louis Violland Rully rouge 2018 £19 x 2
- Chateau de Bonhoste Cuvée Prestige rouge 2016 £17 x 2
Vinocation specialises in supplying wines not readily available in the UK, and in most cases not normally available outside France. We take a pride in personally knowing our producers, and only deal with viticulteurs who share similar values to us: quality of product, great value-for-money and first-rate customer service. Our expertise comes from 12 years spent in France finding and getting to know the wines and their makers who are generally from families who have been making wine for generations. Far from the mass-produced wines that normally dominate the UK High Street, these wines are individualistic, hand-crafted and made by passionate viticulteurs with a flair for their profession. We work with wines from all the main grape-growing areas in France. Our objective is not to have the biggest range, but to have the best, identifying and selling those wines that represent the best quality and the best value-for-money in their appellation.
Delivery during Coronavirus
Our warehouse continues to deliver with reduced staffing during the current Covid-19 lockdown. For London and the south, this is normally next day delivery. For deliveries further afield it could be a little longer than normal. Please contact us for more details using the contact info on the website.
France Uncorked (UK) Ltd trading as Vinocation. The Workshop (3rd Floor), 32-40 Tontine St., Folkestone, CT20 1JU