Vinocation is a new and exciting boutique French wine importer supplying wines sourced from all over France. We specialise in French wines having spent many years living in Bordeaux. We aim to bring interesting wines from independent and family-owned French chateaux at affordable prices to your doorstep!
Spring Mixed Cases now available
Now Spring is officially here we are offering our Spring cases to accompany those longer, lighter evenings spent at home. We have 2 cases at different price points to cater for all tastes, with a price reduction on both. Delivery included on orders over £125 (see conditions on delivery page)
£151 - £145 - 12 bottles
£249 - £240 - 12 bottles
- 1x Chateau de Bonhoste, Cremant de Bordeaux, Blanc NV
- 1x Chateau de Bonhoste, Cremant de Bordeaux, Rose NV
- 2x Benoit Chauveau, Coteaux du Giennois 2018
- 2x Chateau de Bonhoste, Bordeaux Blanc 2018
- 2x Chateau de Bonhoste, Bordeaux Rose 2018
- 2x Chateau La Rose Videau, Bordeaux rouge 2014
- 2x Chateau Correnson, Lirac rouge ‘Divinitas’ 2016
- 2x Michel Gonet, Champagne, Blanc de Noirs – 2009
- 2x Benoit Chauveau, Sancerre Blanc 2017
- 2x Louis Violland, Pouilly Fuisse
- 2x Chateau de Bonhoste Rose 2018
- 2x Chateau Saint Eugene, Pessac-Leognan, rouge 2012
- 2x Chateau Correnson, Chateauneuf-du-Pape rouge 2015
This month's Featured Wines
Delivery during Covid-19
Our warehouse continues to deliver with reduced staffing during the Covid-19 pandemic. For London and the south, this is normally next day delivery. For deliveries further afield it could be a little longer than normal. Best to contact us for more details using the contact info on the website.
What We Do
Vinocation specialises in supplying wines not readily available in the UK, and in most cases not normally available outside France. We take a pride in personally knowing our producers, and only deal with viticulteurs who share similar values to us: quality of product, great value-for-money and first-rate customer service. Our expertise comes from 12 years spent in France finding and getting to know the wines and their makers who are generally from families who have been making wine for generations. Far from the mass-produced wines that normally dominate the UK High Street, these wines are individualistic, hand-crafted and made by passionate viticulteurs with a flair for their profession. We work with wines from all the main grape-growing areas in France. Our objective is not to have the biggest range, but to have the best, identifying and selling those wines that represent the best quality and the best value-for-money in their appellation.
France Uncorked (UK) Ltd trading as Vinocation. The Workshop (3rd Floor), 32-40 Tontine St., Folkestone, CT20 1JU